about memorable morsels


Most people have at least one form of talent. Of those with talent, some have a passion for theirs. I can't sing or dance or draw but I can taste and cook and create recipes. That's my talent for which I have passion. The right food combinations can send tingling messages through all my senses.

Cooking for my husband who thinks everything I make is delicious brings me joy. He's my audience, taster, and muse. Together we explore and taste our way through our fun city and the world. From exquisite chef tasting menus to cafes, wine bars, and food carts, there is no limit. The only requirement is to taste a single bite that imprints a unique pleasant memory in our senses.

We are urbanites in search of ........ memorable morsels.


Leave a comment with your thoughts on this site or send us an
email ... we love hearing from you!







A little about this site:
All writing and photos are Copyright Maryam Malek © 2009-2012 under a Creative Commons License, unless indicated otherwise. Please reference
www.memorablemorsels.com if you link any work from this site.

Comments

0 Responses to "
about memorable morsels"

Post a Comment

Find It

To search, type and hit enter..

Recent Morsels

Definition

mor·sel(môrsl)
noun
from the French word "morceau"
1. A small piece of food.
2. A tasty delicacy; a tidbit.
3. One that is delightful and extremely pleasing.

Recent Comments